With the holiday season coming up, we know a lot of you are preparing to travel. No matter your destination, no trip is complete without some beauty essentials. We have compiled a list of our top picks for staying beautiful on the go.
First things first, as tempted as you will be, you are not allowed to bring your entire makeup and hair product collection with you! Pick a few of your daily go-to items and stick with them. Then add a bold lipstick or colored eye liner to pump up your holiday look without adding bulk to your suitcase.
Here are our top 5 picks to add to your carry-on beauty bag.
1. Face Mist. While traveling, your face can get really dry, especially if you are traveling by plane. Face mist is a perfect, lightweight and refreshing way to put the moisture back without using a thick, oily lotion. It also wakes you up! Try: Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs & Rosewater $7.00
2. Cleansing Towelettes. I never go anywhere without a pack of these. Great for quickly removing makeup, dirt, and oil. Tip: If you are flying to your destination, use one of these to remove makeup before your flight to prevent clogged pores. Try: Yes To Cucumbers – Soothing Hypoallergenic Facial Towelettes
3. Lip balm. An everyday necessity! Lips lose moisture quickly and the best way to replenish is to carry a balm. I recommend a tinted balm so you can feel moisturized and look fabulous! Try: NYX Color Lip Balm $3.79
4. Eye roller (de-puffer). Eyes tend to get puffy and tired during travel. Using an eye roller will take care of that and have you feeling bright eyed and energized. Try: Aveeno Smart Essentials Anti-Fatigue Eye Treatment $10.99
5. Dry shampoo. One of the hardest things to maintain while traveling is good hair. Luckily there’s dry shampoo! After a long flight or drive, flip hair over, spray and you’re back to that amazing style you left with! Try: Dove STYLE+care Refresh+Care Invigorating Dry Shampoo
Don’t forget a cute bag to pack your beauty buys. The pretty bags pictured above are from Sephora.
What are your favorite products for staying gorgeous on the go? Comment below and share your finds!