Sorry I took the weekend off. Spent some valuable family time and recharged my mental batteries. Feeling refreshed and ready to fill you in on how YOU can feel fabulous on a skinny budget. Ready? Let’s go!
Sometimes a fashionista needs to feel a littler pampered – hey, saving money and looking great gets tiring! Instead of going to a fancy spa give yourself some love via new products!
Trend: Looking gorgeous!
Hungry: Products, lots!
Tag: Set For Summer ($135 Value), $39.00 at Sephora.
This kit has so many products sure to satisfy your beauty cravings. The nail polish in the bag is a stunning coral shade called “I’m Wired” and I’m wearing it right now, highly recommend it!
Here’s what the bag includes.
– 0.07 oz full-size Sephora Collection Mono Eyeshadow in Choco Excess 19 (dark chocolate with silver glitter)
– 0.13 oz Smashbox Fusion Soft Lights in Dusk
– 0.08 oz Too Faced Mini Peach Leopard Brightening & Perfecting Bronzer
– 0.125 oz Sephora by OPI nail colour in I’m Wired (opaque electric coral red)
– 0.08 oz Fresh Sugar Rosé Tinted Lip Treatment (sheer berry rose in pink case)
– 0.18 oz Guerlain L’Or Radiance Concentrate with Pure Gold Make-Up Base
– 0.10 oz Tarte Lights, Camera, Splashes! Mascara in Black
– 0.34 oz Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Make-Up Setting Spray
– 0.20 oz full-size Smashbox Lip Enhancing Gloss in Pop (cool pink)
– Sephora signature makeup bag