Do you love having an excuse to shop? It’s rhetorical. Of course you do, and you’ll also like free food, drinks, sales and giveaways. It’s a party and it’s going down tonight at The King of Prussia Mall for Fashion’s Night Out. Other cities around the globe are celebrating fashion tonight, but if you’re in the Philly area come to KOP!
A professional fashion show featuring the hottest fall styles from Neiman Marcus, Bloomingdale’s, Betsey Johnson, Piazza Sempione, Kate Spade, Lilly Pulitzer and others. Fashion show begins at 7 p.m. in the Nordstrom Court
- Live makeovers and handbag raffle at Betsey Johnson
- Badgley Mischka and Alexander Wang fashion events; a John Hardy Trunk Show; and live styling demos by Philly’s most stylish bloggers at Neiman Marcus
- A GlamRock DJ, signature cocktails and a fashion raffle of $250 gift cards and the Gabro evening bag (valued at $650) at Anne Fontaine
- $50 gift card give-away every hour at Arden B.
- Demonstrations of the season’s hottest accessories, cocktails and a chance to win a $1,000 King of Prussia Mall Shopping Spree in the Bloomingdale’s Court