When serial entrepreneur Jen Groover dished about her three favorite daily-deal sites, I knew my skinny-budget fashionistas would want the 411. I’ve already been loving ‘Rue La La’, but the other two weren’t even on my radar. Pretty sure ‘Chinoki’ will be my newest obsession. Simply show your phone to snag the deal? Yes, please!
1. Rue La La (Philly) – www.ruelala.com/invite/gooddayphilly
– Great gift ideas. “Today’s Fix” has products such as Nesspresso, KitchenAid, Chloe, and Balenciaga and many, many more at discounted prices.
– Black Friday prices everyday.
– Pay for shipping once, get FREE shipping for the next 30 days.
– No hassle returns. Get your money back or store credit. You decide.
– Extended returns for the holidays.
-Print voucher and try something new often the same day.
2. Chinoki – Chinoki.com
– Everything is on the mobile phone, eliminating the over-inundated inbox. Short, quick messages to the point.
– Consumer is in total control-the consumer gets to pick the businesses they want to hear from, they’re in complete control of who sends them messages.
– Consumer can opt in or opt out from any merchant at any time.
– They don’t have to print anything-just show your phone.
– Opportunities to collect cherries to redeem for even greater discounts!
3. WinesTilSoldOut – WTSO.com
– 30-70% off of store and internet-site prices.
– Shipping is always free.
– New product is released everyday and once sells out a new product is added.
– Free to sign up.
– High standard customer service — no hassle returns.