An avid reader of blogs, lots of fashionistas are posing in hats for blog posts. It’s got me on a hunt for the perfect knitted hat. I’m looking for one that will last me a number of years and go with a ton – a hat that can be worn with skinny jeans, cutoff shorts, or even a city-chic coat. Shopbop has quite a selection and I’m torn between quite a few of their knitted hats. Not sure about this trend? Here are five reasons that may sway you… well, six, if we’re talking about the hats pictured.
Bop Basics Thick-Knit Baret $58.00 // Cheap Monday Emily Hat $62.00 // Bop Basics Thick Knit Slouchy Hat $58.00 // FireCity Knit Hat $58.00 // Marc By Marc Jacobs Sweater Beanie $68.00 // Club Monaco Faye Hat $49.50
1. They keep your head toasty. Function and fashion go together nicely.
2. They fix a bad hair day. That’s right, they do. Washing your hair a ton is bad for it. So, skip a day (or three) a wear a nice knit.
3. It’s required. The shabby-chic uniform for weekend wear requires some type of a beanie.
4. It goes great with coffee. Think about it. Don’t you look super cute in a cozy hat while sipping your chai latte? Yeah you do!
5. Looks perfect for Instagramming. These hats don’t only fix a bad hair day, but prevent one from forming. Hats help keep hair in place on a windy day. Your lip gloss will thank you (don’t you hate when your hair sticks to your gloss?)
No coupons needed for Shopbop.com discounts. Shop 30% / 50% / 70% off now.
Post Sponsored by Shopbop. All viewpoints are my own.