Here at the Trend Hungry HQ, we are all about accessories. You can have a plain dress, shirt, whatever and create a totally different look just by the way you accessorize. Whether I’m styling a look for a client, a TV segment, or just for myself,I rely on statement necklaces and here’s why.
1. They take little thought. Throw it on, and go.
2. Attention ahead. Bling around you neck draws the eye there, and isn’t that where people should be looking anyway?
3. Compliment magnet. They aren’t called “statement necklaces” for no reason and tend to reel in the “Ooo’s,” “Aahhs,” and the “where did you get that?” remarks.
4. Adds style. Whether you have jeans and a tee on or pair your necklace with a little black dress, a statement necklace makes you look more styled, even though like point #1 says, it takes little thought and effort.
Since these babies tend to be memorable it’s good to have a few in rotation. The six pictured are under $25.
1. A Girl Can Gleam Blue Statement Necklace, $15.00 at LuLu*s.
2. Material Girl Necklace, Gold-Tone Stone Statement Necklace,
$18.99 $8.99 at Macy’s.
3. My Fair Pharaoh Gold Rhinestone Necklace, $20.00 at LuLu*s.
4. Apt. 9 Gold Tone Spike Swag Necklace,
$28.00 $19.50 at Kohl’s.
5. Mirage Mahal Layered Pink and Green Necklace, $24.00 at LuLu*s.
6. Pim + Larkin Tricolor Arrow Necklace,
$34.00 $23.00 at Piperlime.
Which of these suit your style? Let us know in the comments below!