Omg omg omg! The holidays are like T-minus no days at all. Wow, this time of year sure does fly by. So here are 10 fast gift ideas.
1. Creature of Comfort // PJs are a typical gift, and for good reason. We all sleep and need to be comfy, but a robe is even easier and they’ll likely get even more use out of it. Why? Sizing is so much simpler (this robe by Lori Goldstein comes in jump sizes) and it’s a topper, so will be that perfect extra layer in the AM and PM. This one may look familiar. I’ve presented it on QVC, bought one for myself, and one as a gift too. It’s like wearing a blanket, a Berkshire blanket to be exact.
Take Note: today is the last day to order to receive before Christmas.
2. Fabulous Fragrance // Scents link to memories and have a way of making us feel good. I love fragrant body washes and mists, but those smells are short lived. The scent I’m obsessed with right now is called Night Flower by Eris Parfums. Perfumology at the King of Prussia Mall carries it and they describe it far better than I can, saying it “opens with a blast of fresh, aromatic cardamom. Animalic leather and suede wrap around a narcotic Indian tuberose, drying down to a cozy base of birch tar, patchouli, cinnamon and tonic.” Agreed, and wow do I LOVE it.
3. Fashionably Furry // A little stylish accent may bring a fashion lover in your life lots of joy. This Madewell x Owen Barry Toscana shearling keychain can be the placeholder for keys or add to can be added to a purse for a little extra accessorizing.
4. Mantra for Mama // Know someone in need of some good vibes? Give them a MantraBand. I love this gift for my gal pals and myself. This reminds me of being a kid and you get your friend a gift but then immediately wish you had one too. That’s me right now as I write this list.
5. Light It Up // DW Home Candles are my favorite. I am always stocking up on these at TJ Maxx and Home Goods. The scents are so good and these candles really last and make the surrounds smell so divine. The Lavender Chamomile is my go-to for getting zen.
6. Cashmere, Darling! // Fingerless gloves = mobility. Cashmere = an excited gift recipient. Oh, and these Halogen cashmere fingerless gloves are on sale, just sayin’.
7. Hair Wear // Emi Jay hair ties aren’t on Oprah’s list of Favorite Things for no reason. 1. They are really great hair ties that really hold hair without hurting your (I know, my hair is thick and shiny, prone to slipping out of hair ties or breaking them.) 2. They are SO freakin’ cute! These babies are wrapped up like candy, making them an ideal stocking stuffer.
8. Trinket Treasure // Try a thoughtful take on a gift for the home. A trinket plate with a sweet saying or phrase will make the receiver think of you whenever they place their baubles and bling on it.
9. Personal Shopping session // As a former personal shopper let me say that I HIGHLY recommend this and would always really enjoy shopping with a client that was gifted the experience. The lucky one who gets this will leave with clothes they love, insight on shopping/styling, and confidence. Plus many stores offer this for free, yes FREE. Just get them a gift card to Simon Malls, Anthropologie, or Nordstrom and ask about setting up an appointment with their personal shopper.
10. Make Memories // True story: memories last longer than material things, so make some plans to show the one you love that you you care. It can be a going to a concert, seeing a play, taking a pottery class together, or even plan a day to be tourists in your own city. Thought is truly the most important when giving a gift, so as long as your are showing that you put thought in, then you are golden.
Hope you like these ideas! Are you as behind on shopping as me? Comment below or chat with me over on Instagram @JessieHoleva.