Well we just stumbled upon something interesting – that awkward moment when a 12 year old, Kiernan Shipka (AKA Mad Men’s Sally Draper) has better style than you. Her undeniable elegance is shown through her fashion choices. Although we’d like to think someone a little older is responsible for her fashion choices, her love for ballet, eloquence, and the 50’s shine through regardless of age. Kiernan is known for her adorable collection of perfectly-tailored dresses. Bows, pink, and adorable flats are a part of her daily wardrobe. Although Kiernan takes on a more delicate look, there are times she pairs a glamorous dress with a pair of distressed army boots. We are also a huge fan of her layered bracelets and bands, not to mention her fabulous hair styles that seem to match every outfit perfectly. Check out some of our favorite Kiernan Shipka looks. You may find learn a few things.
1. It’s never too soon for a sock bun. Every age looks good with a chic bun. We adore this ballerina bun. It is a quick style that fixes a bad hair day while showing off your stunning face. Kieran is seriously schooling us right now!
2. Buy clothes that fit. Or get garments adjusted to your body. Fit is so important and it can make or break an outfit. A beautiful tailored jacket, dark pants and heeled boots, this could not look any better. This timeless look is something you will never regret getting photographed in.
3. Pop color, no matter the occasion! Kiernan is a fan of this popular trend and she does it perfectly! It’s fun for streets tyle or a red carpet.
4. Skip accessories and opt for metallic fabric. We are SO in love with this trend. It gives a little shine to the outfit without overwhelming her. Demure and darling – love it!
5. Classic black and white always fits the occasion. Kiernan has a sophisticated black and white print. Black and white in any print looks chic and glamorous. This can be worn to a fancy affair or a BBQ.
Remember everyone age 1-100 can be a fashionista, Every day is a fashion show! Scroll through our hand-picked Kiernan Shipka styles and comment below!