I’m overdue for posting some link love. Here a few things I’m loving right now and want to share.
– Keds x Kate Spade debuts new sneaker today! Gotta love this designer collab. There are pointy-toe sneaks that come in three prints (including that Kate Spade lemon print that’s so hot right now!) and a laceless design that comes in floral and geometric print – so easy to slip on. Shoes are $75 and now shoppable at Ked.com or Kate Spade Stores. Wear to concerts, amusement parks, and or pair with jeans for a casual outing. Keds was nice enough to send me a couple pairs so be on the lookout for them appearing in an outfit post or Instagram pic.
– Ever think of having your own fashion stylist? Check out this sweet review I got for my services as King of Prussia Mall’s personal shopper. Hashtag, flattered! Your first two hours are on the house so if you’re in the King of Prussia area. Book with me by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Use Twitter to its potential with these 50 Twitter Tips. A few of these really blew my mind.
– Hesitant to get your eyebrows threaded? Her Philly tried it out and shares her first eyebrow threading experience.
– Linda, honey. I just saw this for the first time and was cracking up. This kid is hysterical.
– Win a gift card to Athleta from the ladies of HappyPhilly. It’s their first giveaway so show ’em some love.
– eBay is giving away $500! All you have to do is make a collection (similar to a Pinterest board) and share on social media before Mother’s Day. It’s the #eBay mom giveaway and no you don’t have to be a mom to enter.
Jessie! Thank you for including me 🙂 And I love the personal shopping write up – that was awesome. xx