From prints to pastels and short to long, there’s a skirt to match all styles this summer. Summer skirts are a great alternative to your normal jean outfit and keep you cool at work. Take a look and get some inspiration from the list of this summer’s must-have skirts!
1. Colored Lace. Colored lace is a fun trend to try this summer. Try lace is a bold, fun summer color to increase the fun feel of the eloquent look.
Tag: Pins and Needles Neon Lace Skirt,
$49.00 $29.99 @ Urban Outfitters.
2. Maxi Skirts. The maxi skirt is favorite summer trend. You can wear a maxi skirt out or to the pool, it is a great alternative to the sun dress.
Tag: Layered Ombré Maxi Skirt, $27.80 @ Forever 21.
3. Vintage-Inspired Prints. This skirt features a vintage inspired print. These skirts can be worn with a simple white shirt, since the print alone will catch your eye.
Tag: Floral Aura Skirt in Cream, $34.99 @ Mod Cloth.
4. Colored-Denim Skirt. Colored denim is everywhere right now. Jeans may not be the most summer appropriate clothing but this summer skirt is keeping the trend without that extra denim.
Tag: Color Denim Skirt,
$34.50 $14.99 @ Delia’s.
5. Breezy White. Whites are so hard to keep clean, thankfully this summers trend include tans and cream. The crisp look will keep you light and airy without worrying about ruining the color.
Tag: Antonio Melani Patricia Pleated Skirt,
$119.00 $41.65 @ Dillards.
What’s your favorite skirt for summer? Comment below!