Hi, Alyson from The Average Girl’s Guide here! I love, love, love Trend Hungry’s “sale-rack skinny” series because it’s such an excellent way to learn how other women score killer deals on great products. I’m a huge fan of J. Crew, Bloomingdales (in-store finds are to-die for!), Gap, LOFT, Ann Taylor and of course, Target.
With New York Fashion Week on the horizon – I’m attending the Lucky Magazine blogger conference – I’ve been ordering more and more online to save myself from running around shopping. Piperlime had two amazing finds I had to pick up, and while there, I saw a slew of amazing sales totally worth checking out. I also love that the site has designer picks by Rachel Zoe, Rachel Bilson and Olivia Palermo, who are three of my favorite style icons + stylists. It makes shopping so much easier.
1. Enzo Angiolini Mastro || $49, reg. $99 (perfect shoe all year… just pair with opaque tights in winter!)
2. Steve Madden Intrude || $59.00, reg. $90 (gor-geous.)
3. Danielle Nicole Taylor clutch || $42.99, reg. $78 (If Olivia Palermo thinks this is a find so do I!)
4. Collective Concepts one shoulder dress || $49.99, reg. $69 (gorgeous, already has me thinking about fall cocktail parties)
5. Honey & Hive crochet-top blouse || $24.99, reg. $49 (love this with a pair of skinnies or tucked in for work)
6. AG Cigarette Leg Jeans || $79.99, reg. $159 (amazing price, and a Rachel Bilson pick. Pair with darker colors and boots this fall)
7. Ya Los Angeles striped dress || $29.99, reg. 54 (the criss-cross back is a MUST! Layer this to wear as a skirt or dress year-round).
Thanks again to Jessie for letting me guest post on the blog! If you have a minute, check out The Average Girl’s Guide, and stop by and say hi on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest. And, don’t forget to tweet this post with hashtags #salerackskinny or #srstagg.