We’re one week closer to the fashionable festivities. On Sept 13th it’s going down at South Moon Under in Philadelphia. We’ll be shopping, snacking, saving (thanks to some major sales!!), and walking away with swag bags! Trend Hungry will be in the house (I’m hosting!!) and right now mixing prints is trending. So far on the blog, there’s been two lessons on playing with patterns and now, we’re scoping out the stylish prints at South Moon Under, perfect for a budget fashionista.
1. Chevron Chic – This color and pattern scream fall. A a blazer for work, and a sparkly necklace for play. ($68.00)
2. Floral Feet – Cuff your skinny jeans and let these shoes take center stage. Their coloring works for the upcoming season and are perfect for casual Friday. ($69.95)
3. Pucker Up – Stila’s products always impress and these savory smackers give shine and a hint of color.($12.00)
4. Zig-Zag Bag – With our monster-size purses, a makeup bag or two keeps you tidy and your cosmetics contained. ($18.50)
5. Feelin’ Tribal – This bag is an all-season staple. The simple shades make the bag work with many looks, and envelope bags are here to stay. (
6.Walk The Dots – Polka Dots are always trending. This pretty pair work for an early-fall wedding, or tea with your besties. Try with a a simple dress, or cuff your jeans and a dressy element to your weekend look. (
Have the pretty prints enticed you? Come to the event Sept 13th for the fashionable festivities and trend-hungry tips! More details coming soon! Tweet @southmoonunder & @trendhungryblog to chat fashion & fun!