I rarely use exclamation points in a headline. Overuse takes away meaning and this fashion find really calls for bells, whistles, and a whole blog post shouting it out.
1. It’s super comfy, as the headline reads. It’s 3 percent spandex, so has some stretch to it.
2. Built-on bra. It’s got two pads lining the inside so you don’t have to fuss with a strapless bra. Omg awesome!
3. Convertible. The straps come off. Wear strapless or criss cross them.
4. Great length for petites. On the model it’s not quite a maxi, but a size small on my 5’3 frame hits right at my ankle.
5. Stylish & complimentary. I don’t really sacrifice fashion for comfort and lucky for me this baby packs both. It cinches at the waist to show your shape and lays nicely on the body.
Shop it: WOMEN BRA TUBE TOP LONG DRESS,
$29.90 $19.90 at UNIQLO.
P.S. Lots of sizes are going fast online so check brick-and-mortar locations if you have one near you. I snagged mine at King of Prussia Mall and they still have a good amount in all three shades.