I can’t believe it’s finally here!! Simon Fashion Now, a two-day extravaganza where King of Prussia Mall has giveaways every hour, beauty tutorials, and send models down the runway to showcase the top trends you can shop right now! Unlike New York Fashion Week, Simon Fashion Now is right here and right now. Usually you have to wait till next season to shop collections, but these fashions are for this season and I got a sneak peek during their Blogger Preview Tour… and that means you do to!
Event starts today (Friday) at 6pm and goes till 8pm. Then it starts back tomorrow (Saturday) and starts at noon! Here’s five things I learned from the blogger preview.
1. Guess gets festival chic. They’re taken this free-spirit style and Guess-ified them. You’ll love the fit of Guess. Period.
2. Hey Malibu babes, Juicy Couture always keeps in bright and cheeky and you’ll love their summer staples! An animal print purse in neon that’s subtle? Yes, please!! ( Juicy had Izze sodas for the bloggers, couldn’t resist!)
3. C. Wonder, a relatively new store to King of Prussia, showed off bright hues, classic pieces, and lots of bling!
4. Bare Escentuals gets loud! They’re debuting new lip shades and bright red is new to the brand.
5. Swatch is here! They just opened this week. Check out these watches with wrap straps!
I had such a blast sipping, snacking, and snapping pics with local bloggers . Thanks to all the retailers that opened their doors and spoiled us.
For more on Simon Fashion Now, check out my latest post on the Simon Mall Style Setter blog! I’ll also be judging the Design Wars event during Simon Fashion Now weekend! It starts around 4:30 this Saturday and will be featuring fashions from Drexel design students.